Please do not attempt to use any of the techniques or exercises found in the blog posts below unless you are a suitably qualified therapist and or under the supervision of such. For any questions or enquiries I can be contacted at info@brucebutler.co.uk

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Martyn Sklayne - Testimonial


Here we have Martyn Sklayne, bodybuilding achievements listed with a brief testimonial.

1st place UKBFF Lemngton Spa under 70kg - 2006
6th place FAME London Championships 2010
4th place BNBF Southern Championships Lightweight Cat 2010


"I went to Bruce at Ultimate Performance to assess a long standing hip dysfunction on the left side that had been bothering me for the last 3 years.

He quickly diagnosed the nature of the dysfunction and set upon it to correct it. I saw Bruce for a total of 2 hours and in that time he has improved the hip more than the last 3 years of physiotherapy has managed to achieve. My hip has already improved tremendously and I’m sure this will carry over to improved performance in the gym.

His treatments were a worthwhile investment. And I would highly recommend his services"


For more information about Martyn and his personal training services go to www.trainwithsklayne.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment